Family and Inheritance Law
Family law defines the concept of marriage and regulate marriage and family relationships, as well as the institution of adoption. In this regard, our office provides the following services:
- drafting premarital and marital agreements,
- representation in divorce proceedings and in litigation regarding alimony claims,
- representation in proceedings challenging or paternity / maternity
- representation in the adoption process.
Inheritance means crossing hereditary rights and obligations of the decedent to other subjects – his successors. In this regard, we provide the following services:
- preparation of a last will
- agreement on lifelong care, as well as agreements on the allocation of assets to the decedent’s life,
- representation in probate proceedings and divide the successor of the community.